People across the United States choose Getaround to help them safely rent cars from friends, colleagues, neighbors, and strangers. As a Getaround Happiness Manager, you will be their champion— ensuring delivery of an extraordinary customer service experience. We're looking for bright, energetic, and passionate individuals who can grow and help lead our team.
On a day-to-day basis, you'll play an essential role in delighting customers and mentoring and developing a team of Happiness Agents, Leads, and Supervisors. We need you to have an eye for details, be willing to go the extra mile, and be a bright and energetic communicator.
What you’ll be doing:
- Leading a team of agents, leads, and supervisors, identifying and developing high performers.
- Developing and executing onboarding and coaching programs for agents, leads, and supervisors, working to constantly improve team member experience and performance
- Resolving Tier 4 escalated customer support inquiries over phone and email, while identifying areas for process, policy, and product improvement
- Creating internal and external Help Center content to improve customer-facing interactions
- Improving internal business processes and meetingregularly with agents, leads, and supervisors to discuss metrics and identify areas for development and improvement
- Gathering, organizing, reporting, and sharing feedback from customers and your team
- University or equivalent degree
- 3+ years customer service experience, preferably in a startup environment
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Experience managing a team
- You enjoy taking initiative, solving problems, and making people happy
- You’re flexible about working occasional weekends
- You’re a proactive learner excited to acquire new skills
- Proficient with Zendesk, Freshdesk, UserVoice, or other support ticketing platforms
- Passion for car sharing and solving car overpopulation
- Experience working in a fast-paced tech startup