Sales Executive – SAP Solution Services
Employment Terms: Perm
- The Sales Executive will position and sell SAP Services and Solutions to prospects while attaining and exceeding specified revenue targets.
- Responsible for developing a sustainable sales pipeline to meet forecasted revenue targets.
- Development of new sales:
- Drive forward business development across NA market. Can focus on a specific territory, but not mandatory.
- Work with the VP to closely align with qualified prospects month on month.
- Development of qualified prospects/customers, consistent growth of sales funnel, work with support groups to complete customer proposals and conduct onsite customer presentations.
- Relationship with SAP NA
- Build close relationships with SAP Sales AEs / Regional Directors in different US regions and create opportunities to close license sales and services deals.
- Strong focus on SAP go forward platform – S4 HANA and other modules.
- Work closely with SAP Partner Service Advisor and ensure that SAP Partnerships are kept current and updated.
- SAP Sales experience in US regions.
- Experience in SME SAP market to fetch SAP deals quickly (SAP ECC and SAP S4 HANA). Avoid longer sales life cycles.
- Should have experience in working closely with Offshore Sales and Delivery Leadership to close SAP deals..
- SAP Placements Year-on-Year
- SAP Project closures (Implementations, Support, Upgrades) – ECC and SAP S4 HANA