- The Hampton Roads Transportation Group Director is responsible for business development, technical quality oversight and project delivery.
- Lead and support client service teams to develop and ensure execution of sales strategies.
- Individual must have a strong reputation with key clients and knowledge of market opportunities in Hampton Roads. The individual will develop and sustain customer relationships to build alliances and acquire or expand our business footprint.
- As a leader in business development, the successful candidate will also serve as a contact internally and externally for foundation clients in the region, participate in strategic business planning efforts, and support regional transportation consulting. A high level of client interaction is expected.
- As a technical leader, the successful candidate will coordinate with clients to define work programs and budgets, provide leadership in project planning and strategy including general oversight and planning, project management, project implementation, and ensuring quality of work products.
- The successful candidate will also support staff development through delegation, mentoring,recruitment, and evaluation.
Bachelor's degree in Engineering
16 years relevant experience
- Strong industry relationships and contacts with local Hampton Roads clients
- MEGA ($5M-$24.9M) Project / Program Management Experience
- Consultant engineeringexperience
Job ID 0717-16645