Hadoop Tech Lead / Architect
Greetings from Modis,
We have a Contract to Hire & Direct Hire role as Tech Lead / Architect at Washington, DC. Kindly forward me your resume, If interested ASAP.
Job Title : Hadoop /Cloud Tech Lead / Architect
Location : Washington, DC
The Technical Lead/ Architect will be accountable for and take ownership in providing application design guidance and consultation for a portfolio of products. Utilizing a thorough understanding of applicable technology, tools and existing designs, this individual will influence architecture, as well as providing strategic & tactical direction in the design and development of Applications. The Technical Lead will manage initiatives and resources for the growth of the Application suite. This role will be both strategic design and hands on Development / implementation of the platforms and applications.
- Creating, analyzing and reviewing Development Best practices for client
- Review and selection of Technologies, current state of Application Suite and future goals
- Works closely with application development teams in validating and implementing proposed design and drive through development
- Review of Applications, compatibility with backend systems and infrastructure
- Detailing technical components of the project and reporting status to management with Sr. Developer to help them deliver the final product
- Ensure that delivered product meets defined standards and best practices.
- Perform code review audits and present metrics to management Mentor junior team members, including Tech Leads and Developers
- Ensure vendor performance and deliverables meet contract specifications.
- PHP, Ruby, PERL, MySQL, Drupal (they are a LAMP stack, among other legacy tech)
- Experienceworking within large amounts of Data and Content
- Strong Project Management and Technical Leadership, proven in Application Development environments.