Industry: Information Services•
Less than 5 years
Posted 380 days agoby Kalyan Chakravarthy
Position: Hadoop System Administrator(cloudera)
Location: Plano, TX
Experience: 9-12 yrs
“Sr Systems Administrator (Cloudera)”
4years of System Administration experience in relevant technologies Cloudera, Hadoop, Big Data.
Must be able to build the Cloudera environment to install the software, monitor and make configurations.
Strong OS experience in: Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release7.2, Cloudera Manager.
Sr level exprience in scripting
Position Functions or Responsibilities:
• Cloudera Hadoop administration including installation, maintenance, monitoring, configuration and integrity of the cluster components and the ecosystem.
• Implements operating system enhancements that will improve the reliability and performance of the system.
• Monitors and maintains continuity with system software licensing and maintenance agreements.
• Coordinates with otherInfrastructure teams within the organization to ensure cluster availability
• Participates in standard processes for User Provisioning, Incident and Change Management, Production Deployment.
• Provides recommendations regarding hardware and system software planning.
• Responsible for compliance in Security and Regulatory standards.
• Monitors Hadoop cluster; manages and review Hadoop log files.
Red Hat Enterprise Linux Server release7.2, Cloudera Manager, Big Datatechnologies (HDFS, Hive, Spark, Impala, Kudu, HBase, Kafka, Flume, Sqoop , Oozie etc.), Shell scripting, Centrify, Kerberos, Oracle, Informatica, Web Services, curl, Active Directory, Tidal, GitHub.