We are looking for Hadoop Developer with Python and Java for our client in Princeton, NJ
Job Title: Hadoop Developer with Python and Java
Job Location: Princeton, NJ
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
Resource JOB RESPONSIBILITY to work on ePlatform and CTMR:
- Perform end to end ETL activities of various Clinical vendors data.
- Develop python and Java scripts to ingest various vendor data.
- Troubleshoot existing Python and Java scripts.
- Understand clinical data and Develop HIVE/IMPALA Queries to transform vendor data.
- Build job workflow based on Business specifications.
- Work with Vendors to get the vendor data as per Business requirements.
- Work closely with Business stakeholders and Vendors.
- Experience in any ITIL ticketing tool for metrics.
- Documentation KBA for issues and Source code documentation.
- Good analytical and Logical skills.
- Extensive experience in Hadoop Ecosystem components(preferable Cloudera) – HIVE, IMPALA
- Advanced Python scripting. Should have experience in ingestion of data in JSON, XML, CSV.
- Experience with python libraries like Pyhive, pandas dataframe
- Extensive SQL experience(Base for Hive and Impala queries)
- CORE Java
- Ticketing tool like ServiceNow, JIRA
- Pharma Basics and Clinical domain knowledge(Added advantage)