Industry: IT Consulting/Services•
5 - 7 years
Posted 292 days ago
Your future duties and responsibilities The Client’s Enterprise Risk Management (ERM) set of applications are data-centric with a lot of emphases given to data analytics, reporting, and financial modeling.
As part of building the target state for the Client’s ERM set of applications, the Hadoop Developer will help modernize these applications in 2 major initiatives.
- Cloud enablement – Implementing Amazon Web Services (AWS)
- BI & Data Analytics – Implementing BI and analytics and utilizing cloud services.
Required qualifications to be successful in this role
- 5+ years of Experience in using all Hadoop tools Spark, HIVE, HDFS
- Proficiency with Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Solid knowledge of the programming language(s), application server, database server and/or architecture of the system being developed
- Solid understanding of current programming languages and employs any/all of these languages to solve the business needs of Client s internal customers
Nice to have:
Knowledge of AWS
1) Bachelor degree in Computer Science, Information Systems or related field
2) Professional certification(s) desired.
Position ID: NAV01255