Role : HADOOP/Big Data Administrator
Location : Atlanta (U.S.A)
Emp Type : Permanent Job
Desired Experience Range
3years to 4years
Desired Competencies (Technical/Behavioral Competency)
1. Must have performed designing, capacity arrangement, cluster set up, performance fine-tuning, monitoring, structure planning, scaling and administration of Hadoop environment.
2. Must have minimum 2+ years experience as a Hadoop Administrator.
3. Must have experience with storage, performance tuning and volume management of Hadoop clusters and MapReduce routines.
4. Must have experience in File system management and monitoring.
5. Experience in managing and analyzing Hadoop log files.
6. Good Communication skills.
1. Familiarity with concepts of Hadoop eco system such as YARN, MapReduce, HDFS, HBase, Zookeeper, Pig and Hive.
2. Excellent problem solving and troubleshooting skills.