??We are looking for Hadoop BI Solution architect/Lead for our client in Santa Clara, CA
Job Title: Hadoop BI Solution architect/Lead
Job Location: Santa Clara, CA
Job Type: Contract ? 12 Months / Contract to Hire / Direct Hire
- Aptitude for gathering information/source data from multiple different internal data systems.
- Experience with ERP data such as sales/purchasing/inventory.
- Designing data marts (into a warehouse) for the relevant data based on reporting requirements.
- Experience with large data sets and the ability to optimize your code.
- Proficiency extracting data from source systems such as SAP ECC, CRM into the hadoop data warehouses.
- Develop and design models to be used for reports and analysis to communicate to key stakeholders.
- Design and development experience with cloudera hadoop on prem solutions.
- Delivering conforming and consistent dimensions from one system to another disparate system.
- Several years of experience in a complex data warehouse environment, hands-on experience with a hadoop data warehousing project, experience in a full life cycle Business Intelligence development project including implementation, tuning and support.
- Lead and guide offshore development team in delivering the project
- As BI Architect you will be assisting in implementing and extending BI solutions.
- Extensive knowledge integrating data into the hadoop Data Warehouse to developing content such as reports and cubes on top of BI layer.
- Specializes in work with the SAP/Hadoop/Tableau BI stack, so the ideal candidate will possess a wealth of experience with Hive/Spark/impala/Tableau/SAP and related technologies.
- Strong communication skills are essential as this position requires regularly communicating with business and key stake holders, as well as with specialists from related fields, including functional analysts and hadoop admins
- Outstanding analytical and problem-solving skills and a good grasp of both the technical and business side of business intelligence.
- Must have an advanced knowledge of hadoop and otherdatabases such as SQL Server, Oracle, MySQL and Teradata, as well as various BI tools like Tableau , Microsoft SSRS, SAP Business Objects.