We are looking for Hadoop Administrator for our client in Pittsburgh, PA
Job Title: Hadoop Administrator
Job Location: Pittsburgh, PA
Job Type: Contract 12 Months
- Implementing, managing and administering the overall Hadoop infrastructure.
- Day-to-day running of Hadoop cluster.
- Responsible for implementation and ongoing administration of Hadoop infrastructure
- Performance tuning of Hadoop clusters and Hadoop MapReduce routines
- Diligently teaming with the infrastructure, network, database, application and business intelligence teams to guarantee high data quality, availability and security
- Work with vendor support teams on support tasks
- Provide top-level technical help desk support for the application developers
Experience and Exposure Required:
- 4+ years Hadoop Admin experience
- Expertise with Spark, Kafka, Python
- Experience working closely with the database team, network team, BI team and application teams to make sure that all the big data applications are highly available and performing as expected
- Responsibilities of Hadoop admin include – deploying a Hadoop cluster, maintaining a Hadoop cluster, adding and removing nodes using cluster monitoring tools like Ganglia Nagios or Cloudera Manager, configuring the Name Node high availability and keeping a track of all the running Hadoop jobs.
- Hadoop Admin,Spark, Kafka, Python