Sales professional responsible for growing LG's market share with specified accounts in an assigned territory. Achieve and/or exceed sales quotas by calling on current and prospective accounts.
- Develop tactics to grow LG market share for large and complex customer businesses through customer relationship management, understanding their opportunities and challenges and developing a business plan that will achieve a win-win for both the customer and LG
- Execute sales strategy and monitor customer performance. Review performance data with customers to influence buying and advertising decisions
- Liaise with internal groups to provide voice of the customer, expand offerings, plan effective forecasts, product delivery and in-store feedback (i.e., Brand Marketing, Pricing, Promotions and Trade, Supply Chain Management, Logistics and Regional Training Managers)
- Maintain brand and product knowledge through formal and informal product training, review of product roadmaps and competitive intelligence
- Manage schedule and handle administrative tasks with support from Inside Sales team
- Bachelor’s degree; MBA desirable.
- +8 years of sales experience with a proven track record of results
- Strong relationship builder, outstanding communications skills, solid business acumen and thought leadership in sales, marketing, operations, finance and account P&L.