$80K — $140K *
- Must be familiar in the use of MS Project plug in software to include Milestones Professional and WBS Schedule Pro.
- Must be able to generate schedule model network diagrams using the Program Evaluation Review Technique, and create those products using a variety of tools to include MS Project, MS Visio, WBS Schedule Pro or other DoD approved software.
- Experience scheduling US Army, GVSC combat vehicle RDT&E programs is highly desirable, with an understanding of military vehicle Work Breakdown Structures, and the ability to develop custom WBS schema to create product-oriented schedules.
- Must possess the ability to coordinate and mediate discussion collecting schedule activity definition, durations, resource assignments, milestones, and deadlines from numerous personnel in a matrix organization IPT setting spanning multiple GVSC divisions and Army organizations.
- Shall be willing to sign and comply with non-disclosure agreements related to protection of government budget, government cost, and vendor cost and pricing data.
- Proficient in the use of US Army records and data management systems to include ACE Windchill, SharePoint and network storage systems.
- Proficient in the use of MS Office products MS Word, Outlook, MS PowerPoint, and label to create documentation related to schedule status reporting.
- Able to prepare, maintain and represent schedule models and status reports for multiple short term and multi-year projects.
- Candidate will be a direct report to the GVPM Project and Business Operations Branch Chief and will work in conjunction with the US Government Master Scheduler to support the scheduling needs of the branch.
Valid through: 11/10/2021