Join Accenture and help transform leading organizations and communities around the world. The sheer scale of our capabilities and client engagements and the way we collaborate, operate and deliver value provides an unparalleled opportunity to grow and advance. Choose Accenture, and make delivering innovative work part of your extraordinary career.
People in our Client Delivery & Operations career track drive delivery and capability excellence through the design, development and/or delivery of a solution, service, capability or offering. They grow into delivery-focused roles, and can progress within their current role, laterally or upward.
Technology Architecture professionals sell, assess, define, implement and/or support world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
The Tech Arch Manager assesses, designs, implements and/or supports world-class information technology architectures, for Accenture or our clients, spanning simple IT projects to large-scale, enterprise-level change programs.
Carnival Corporation reimagines guest experiences with high-touch tech.
- Solution/Integration Architect (Guidewire)
- 8 years minimum of progressive post-baccalaureate experience in the IT Industry
- 3 years minimum of Guidewire integrator experience
- 3 Years minimum of Guidewire Application Architect experience
- 3 years minimum of hands on work experience with Guidewire Policy Center/ modules
- Experienced with Guidewire Portals, EDGE framework and API based integrations for portals.
- 5 years minimum of SOA and Microservices architecture patterns
- Experienced in standard JEE design patterns and Integration pattern
- Experience designing and developing system and process based solutions
- Experience in Workflows, Data Model, Rules, PCFs validation.
- Working knowledge of SOAP / REST based integration patterns.
- Experience with Gosu scripting and Java programing language.
- Experience of SOAP XML, XSD and SOA Integration patterns.
- Experience of messaging, plugins, batches
- Able to set the standards and guidelines of the software delivery life cycle.
- Mentor and lead the team on the technical direction for implementation and support.
- Understanding of Public Cloud deployment patterns and techniques.
- Understand DevOps, Code Branching and Release Management
- Experienced with Agile Scrum methodologies
- Must have willingness and ability to travel domestically approximately 80% of the time to meet client needs.
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science, Technology, Computer Information Systems, Computer Applications, Engineering, or a related field, or equivalent work experience (12 years) or an Associate's Degree with 6 years of experience. Exceptions will be considered.
- Proven success in contributing to a team-oriented environment
- Proven ability to work creatively and analytically in a problem-solving environment
- Desire to work in an information systems environment
- Excellent leadership, communication (written and oral) and interpersonal skills
- GW Policy Center Certified