Roles & Responsibilities:
- Write client-side code in the Guidewire Digital Portal applications platform (Quote and Buy, Agent Gateway, Claims Portal, Account Management) for the Guidewire web-based Insurance Suite Applications (Policy Center, Claim Center and Billing Center) using the Edge architecture.
- Development of front end digital capabilities that communicate with the Guidewire Core web-applications through the Edge Services API offering new functionalities to the digital user community
- Develop prototypes quickly to showcase solutions to project/prospective clients to help visualize solutions
- Create fast, easy-to-use, high volume production applications with the Portal applications to enhance capabilities exposed to the user base
- Develop integrations with third-party software systems to provide functional and security capabilities. Examples include Authentication, SSO and Authorization Agent Licensing, Agent Management Services
- Unit and Functional Test developed using KarmaJS
- Prepare Detailed Design Documentation for capabilities developed using UML notations
- Work with external consultants & developers
- Train and build a team of experienced professionals.