A leading P & C insurance company in Jersey City, NJ is looking to hire an experienced Guidewire Integration Developer for the integration of their GuideWire ClaimsCenter product.
- Design integrations, ability to assist in technical architecture and identify issues with onsite documentation.
- Prepare/Enhance Detailed Design Documentation for integrations using UML notations.
- Build GuideWire Integrations using traditional GuideWire Integration mechanisms to external vendor/ internal customer applications.
- Build/Develop GuideWire Configuration components in support of Integration (Using GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Workflow, Product Model etc.)
- Identify and develop reusable framework, configuration and integration components to be used as is on multiple projects.
- Prepare Build and Implementation plans for integration work stream and report integration work stream status.
- Strong knowledge of Java EE experience with significant GuideWire Integration experience and Guidewire ClaimsCenter Integration experience.
- Hands on GuideWire Implementation Proficiency and Experience in GuideWire Integration Development (Integration with ESB, Legacy, Vendor Applications using various integration mechanisms and in implementation of robust Unit Tests using GUnit).
- Robust understanding of ClaimsCenter DataModel.
- Experience with full SDLC and Agile development lifecycle as used in Guidewire implementations.
- Experience in GuideWire Configuration Development (GOSU, Rules Engine, Data Model, PCF, Wizards, Workflow, Product Model development).
- Experience effectively using Design Patterns and Enterprise Integration patterns.
- Experience with common integration mechanisms including Service Oriented architectures, Web Services (SOAP/RESTful), Messaging (JMS, MQ).
- Experience with Application Servers like WebSphere, Weblogic, JBoss and/or Tomcat
- Experience with Database Servers like SQL Server, Oracle, and/or DB2.
- Experience with XML Parsing, Junit, SoapUI, Maven, Jenkins, GIT/Subversion/TFS, Code Coverage and Code Scan Plugin/Tools.
- Excellent communication skills, Onsite - Offshore co-ordination.
- Integrate the application points as per specification using Guidewire or J2EE components
- Insurance Industry and Domain Knowledge.
- Bachelors/Masters in Computer Science Engineering
- Guidewire ClaimsCenter Training/Certification a plus.
- Guidewire xCenter Training/Certification a plus.