Guidewire Data Migration Lead
Less than 5 years experience • Insurance
I have a full time opportunity in Jersey City or Morristown NJ for a Data Migration Lead for Guidewire P&C products, specifically ClaimCenter.
This person will be responsible for migration of data from existing systems and new acquisitions into ClaimCenter. Individual will be involved in all aspects of data migration including; Data Analysis, Mapping, ETL Development, Reconciliation, Testing and Documentation.
Individual is accountable to estimate the work and ensure high quality deliverable on-time while adhering to policies and procedures of the group.
Projects and Development –
- Responsible for migrating data into business systems, specifically ClaimCenter.
- Individual will need to meet the requirements set by the business with a focus on data quality, timeliness & group coding standards
- Work withother team members to ensure that all objectives and commitments are fulfilled in line with expectations, agreements and standards
- Support new initiatives and/or recommendations for systems development;
- Partner and collaborate with others to ensure smooth functioning and implementation of initiatives and new projects, as well as developing new standards and procedures
- Maintain consistency in processes and follow guidelines as laid out by team standards
- Work on escalations and high priority items as directed by the management
- Monitor and report on progress on tasks assigned
- Understand and apply industry practices, architectural standards and procedures relating to work assignments.
- Ability to provide estimates for coding, unit and integration testing efforts.
- Able to articulate technical solutions by proposing viable options, in Guidewire ecosystem.
- Work in Agile environments.
- Following company policy, procedures, controls and processes for the development and testing life-cycle
System Support –
- Work on system issues, bugs and enhancements
- Support existing systems and integrations
- Provide post migration support for a pre-arranged period of time
- Prioritize and coordinate handling of level-3 support requests and/or major incidents
- Analyze and resolve system issues
- Able to communicate with users / team members to coordinate and manage tickets
- Resolve and deliver fixes in timely manner
- Thorough testing of all changes prior to delivery
- Follow-through and diligence on all high priority items
- Strong experience data migration/integration experience
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science/ Information Technology or related field
- 2+ years working with Guidewire ClaimCenter
- 2+ years of experience participating in large Business Integration efforts and being a member of a project team through all phases of the project lifecycle from scoping and planning, requirements gathering, design, development, testing, and go live
- Understanding of ClaimCenter data model
- Completed at least one migration of data from other systems to ClaimCenter
- Using SQL to develop complex queries against relational databases