$80K — $100K *
Description:At the dawn of a new space age, Lockheed Martin is a pioneer, partner, innovator and builder. Our amazing men and women are on a mission to make a difference in the world and every single day we use our unique skills and experiences to craft, design and build solutions to some of the worlds' hardest engineering problems. Do you want join a culture that inspires employees to think creatively, exceed their own expectations and build incredible products? We provide the resources, support and focus - if you have the passion and courage to dream big, then we want to build a better tomorrow with you.
Do you have a passion to get humans back to the moon and eventually to Mars? NASA has developed a vision for exploration that includes the development of a Human Lander System and a Gateway Habitat in the next 4 years. The nation received a White House mandate to place humans back on the surface of the Moon by 2024. Lockheed Martin Space is on-board to be part of this historic event and is looking to build a core team of highly-motivated engineers excited to be working in a fast-paced, dynamic environment. This is a rare opportunity for you to help NASA meet the challenges of the first step in achieving that "long-term presence at the Moon" and the stepping point for human missions to Mars.
In this position on the Human Landing System program, you will be a part of a multi-disciplinary team of Guidance, Navigation, and Control (GN&C) analysts and Flight Software (FSW) developers working to produce the integrated GN&C product for the Ascent Element of the next crewed lunar lander. You will be responsible for supporting the design, implementation, analysis, integration, testing, and verification of the GN&C Subsystem.
To promote the sharing of ideas, Lockheed Martin fosters an inclusive work environment that encourages differences and big-picture thinking.
Our employees play an active role in strengthening the quality of life where we live and work by volunteering more than 850,000 hours annually. Here are some of the benefits you can enjoy:
� Paid time off
� Work/life balance
� Career development
� Mentorship opportunities
� Rewards & recognition
Learn more about Lockheed Martin's competitive and comprehensive benefits package.
- Strong background in GN&C system architecture and algorithm development with a minimum of 3 years of industry experience in spacecraft controls, navigation and/or guidance
- Ability to perform detailed GN&C analysis and subsystem trades
- Understanding/experience with program life cycles encompassing requirements generation, design, analysis, integration, verification, and testing of the GN&C subsystem for space applications
- MATLAB/Simulink experience
- Ability to work in a fast-paced, dynamic, collaborative team environment
- Experience working with NASA
- Experience with flight software development and autocode to C++
- Experience with hardware-in-the-loop testing
- Rendezvous, Proximity Operations and Docking (RPOD) experience
- Familiarity with GN&C Hardware Suite for Manned Flight
- Strong interpersonal skills
- Self-motivated learner
Valid through: 9/29/2020
$200K — $250K
2 days ago
$80K — $100K
2 days ago
$80K — $90K
5 days ago