Duties and Responsibilities
- Candidate will be a technical lead for the design and development of electronic systems for development of Alternate Position, Navigation, and Timing (APNT) technologies.
- Develop and apply advanced hardware design methods, theories, and research techniques in the investigation and solution of complex and advanced technical problems.
- Plan, conduct, and technically direct projects or major phases of significant projects, coordinating the efforts of technical support personnel, drafters, technical writers, and electronics technicians in the performance of assigned projects.
- Conduct investigations and tests of considerable complexity.
- Define technical analysis methods, conduct independent research, and present findings.
- Develop and integrate an ALT PNT integration and test lab to validate test processes and procedures and results from developmental tests performed within the lab.
- Review literature, patents, and current practices relevant to the solution of assigned projects.
Education and Experience Qualifications
- Bachelor’s of Science degree in Electrical or Computer Engineering, Aerospace Engineering, or other relevant Engineering degree from an ABET-accredited university
- Minimum 3 years GNC or PNT experience required.
- Must be able to work in a fast paced environment while being able to prioritize work to balance multiple projects and deadlines.
- Ability to quickly understand the customers overall technical objectives and mission and provide effective solutions required.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills along with customer interaction and presentation capabilities required.
- Must be able to work effectively alone, unsupervised, or within a group.
- U.S. Citizenship required.
- Must currently hold or be able to obtain an active SECRET clearance