You and your team are responsible for providing excellent customer service and maintaining good public relations at our gaming facility. You lead the delivery of our loyalty program and gaming operations, while overseeing the slots technical team and table games operations where applicable. Your strong presence on the gaming floor will be vital to your management of people and interacting with customers, while leading your team in compliance with AGCO regulations and adherence to Gateway policies and procedures.
- Manages the Guest Services team, including training, hiring, scheduling, supervising, talent management and performance evaluation.
- Works closely with the Regional Marketing Manager and Regional Group Sales Coordinator in the development and execution of site and corporate marketing plans, including promotions, loyalty, player development programs and site entertainment programs.
- Works closely with the Slots and Table Games corporate leaders to ensure proper gaming floor mix, game selections, strategies and execution of gaming floor projects as required.
- Performs strategic slot/table game/marketing analysis and plans projects to optimize revenue, as well as developing and controlling the departmental budget by monitoring overtime, tracking scheduled hours, and managing operating expenses.
- Maintain general awareness of the gaming operations at all times and comply with all policies and procedures in order to protect company reputation and assets.
- Ensures regulatory requirements are met and instances of non-compliance are reported and resolved.
- Keeps the team and other departments up to date with current promotions, events and projects.
- Reports results on site performance (including promotions) to senior executives and develops strategies for improving revenue and profitability.
- Leads the team in compliance with Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario (AGCO) regulations and all applicable laws, policies and procedures.
What You'll Require
- A university degree in Marketing, Business or Economics with related experience is preferred.
- Completion of a management training program is an asset.
- Managerial experience in the related field of five (5) or more years. Experience in direct gaming or tourism would be an asset.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills, with the ability to prepare reports and analysis; strong mathematical and analytical skills are required.
- Demonstrated strong attention to detail, organizational, interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Working knowledge of computer software packages.
- Ability to manage multiple high-priority, time-sensitive tasks.
- The ability to obtain registration as a Category 1 Gaming Assistant with the Alcohol and Gaming Commission of Ontario.