Looking for a Retail Sales Associate with the responsibilities to help guests on a Sport Shop selling floor in finding the right products for their needs. Daily duties include, but are not limited to, assisting multiple guests simultaneously, over long periods of time, keeping the shop stocked and organized, maintaining a clean shop and work area, and cashiering.
Typical schedules are daytime hours, with particular emphasis on weekends as well.
- High school graduate or equivalent experience. Three to six months experience in sales or guest service. Money handling experience preferred.
- The ideal candidate may have experience selling soft goods and/or hard goods in action sports retail setting, or with qualifying customer needs and SELLING items such as apparel, shoes, and the like. We are seeking candidates with proven track records.
- Truly experienced and qualified candidates only, please. Please indicate how many months of retail experience your have in the Objective/Summary (cover letter) section of your application.
- Ski passes for dependents (spouse/child(ren)) includes free skiing.
- Discounts on ski/snowboarding lessons
- Friends and Family vouchers
- Retail & Food discount
- Equipment Rental discount
- 401k with company match