Gudiewire: CC Integration/Upgradation/ Guidewire Claimcenter Integration Consultant
Location: Columbus, OH
Job Description – The resource should have exposure to following:
- Experience in Property & Casualty Insurance domain for US market.
- Experience in reading and understanding ISO circulars and implement the changes in client's application.
- Must have experience on GW Claims Center, its workflow and complete lifecycle of insurance policy.
- Should be able to analyze ISO forms and rules and implement them in applications.
- Exposure to various LOBs: Commercial Property, General Liability, Commercial Auto and Inland Marine.
- Assists in analyzing and documenting client's business requirements and processes; communicates these requirements to technical personnel.
- Candidate will design UI, Functional and Non-functional Requirements, System Integration Requirements.
- Facilitate review meetings, requirement walkthroughs, review test documents, and coordinate QA and UAT testing process.
• Technical leads with strong Java/J2EE experience
• API integration and with hands on experience in configuration of Guidewire ClaimCenter, building the interfaces.
• Should have P&C insurance domain experience.