GTS Business Partner
8 - 10 years experience • Accounting, Finance & Insurance
Summary of This Role
Will establish, develop and be accountable for building deep relationships with LOB, Client & technology owners. They will provide ownership for the Relationship, Service (incident problem and Change), Financials, project pipeline, reporting, CSI, 3rd party management & governance oversight. The candidate will be an exemplary communicator and relationship builder, ensuring GTS provides a proactive trusted adviser role to our stakeholders.
What Part Will You Play?
- Act as a central escalation contact for the business into GTS, and for GTS into the business
- Provide central point of contact and organisational knowledge to facilitate engagement between the business & GTS
- Oversight / awareness of compliance activities for the business
- Support client audits that require information from TSYS 3rd parties
- Oversight of high priority incidents that are raised, ensuring that they are being managed and resolved effectively
- Provide point of escalation for incidents
Third Party Management
- Vendor manager for Connect, encompassing Service reviews
- Completing QBR’s
- Contract negotiation & oversight
- Oversight of changes being implemented that impact the business' service
- Produce monthly reporting pack, highlighting service performance for previous month
- Maintain oversight of the business' IT budget
- Provide information to cost centre manager(s) of any variations / exceptions for approval
- Support quarterly & annual budget process
- Manage service improvement log, capturing improvements and ensuring that items are progressed
- Oversight of projects and changes being raised by the business
What Are We Looking For in This Role?
- Bachelor's Degree
- Relevant Experience or Degree in: Degree in Finance, Marketing, Business, etc.; Combination of relevant training and/ or experience in lieu of degree
- Typically Minimum 8 Years Relevant Exp
- Experience in client facing roles and/or financial industry.
What Are Our Desired Skills and Capabilities?
- Skills / Knowledge - Having broad expertise or unique knowledge, uses skills to contribute to development of company objectives and principles and to achieve goals in creative and effective ways. Having ownership of a function, account or matrix management responsibilities, uses knowledge to ensure success, strengthen relationships, expand the business, and lead matrix teams on complex projects. Barriers to entry such as technical committee review may exist at this level.
- Job Complexity - Works on significant and unique issues where analysis of situations or data requires an evaluation of intangibles. Exercises independent judgment in methods, techniques and evaluation criteria for obtaining results. Creates formal networks involving coordination among groups, both internal and external.
- Supervision - Acts independently to determine methods and procedures on new or special assignments.
- Communication Skills - Oral and written. Ability to develop and conduct presentations.
- Collaboration Skills - Collaborate with internal and external audiences to solve problems.
- Customer Service Skills - Aligns client needs with internal solutions.