$100K — $150K *
About the team:
At Quick Base, we believe that exceptional employees are not only the key to our success, but also to our customers’ success. Our teams are small, diverse, nimble and highly empowered to drive company excellence. Each team owns its own commitments and outcomes. Our employees enjoy interesting challenges, learn fast, and strive to do the best work of their life.
Quick Base is seeking a highly-organized Go to Market Compensation Manager to take a leadership role in the development, execution and administration of the sales and customer success teams capacity planning, design of territories and quotas, commissions and analysis to ensure optimal execution and attainment of company growth objectives. The ideal candidate should be able to work in a fast-paced environment where managing multiple projects and priorities against strict deadlines is crucial.
· Serving as a business owner in the design, development and implementation of the annual incentive compensation plan. Strategically plan incentive compensation to influence higher performance and drive key business outcomes
· Support the overall sales compensation process which includes, but is not limited to, working with Sales leadership, HR and Finance teams in configuring plans in compensation system, maintaining the compensation database to ensure that all data required (i.e. Target Incentive, Salary, Quotas, Revenue, crediting rules…) for all plan participants are up-to-date and accurate
· Develop and maintain effective business partnerships and serve as a consultant in strategic and tactical approaches for all sales incentive compensation areas across the business and with hiring managers, HR and Talent Acquisition.
· Managing the monthly/quarterly/annual commission process for the Quick Base Sales teams -- understanding and applying the commission plan consistently, ensuring commission calculations are accurate and comply with the plan, managing exception requests versus policy
· Primary point of contact for administrative support to the Sales teams on quota and commission and questions/disputes. Review, analyze and resolve all disputes from management to ensure they are resolved in accordance with policy. Provide recommendations to leadership team regarding exceptions requests and escalations
· Identify trends in incentive compensation plan, suggesting improvements based upon data and analysis
· Generate standard and ad hoc reporting and analysis on commission payments, plan effectiveness, commission forecasting and quota attainment
· 5+ years of Compensation Management experience within a Sales organization
· Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
· Experience with Incentive Compensation tools such as Xactly required. Xactly Incent Administrator is a plus
· Experience working with software as a service (SaaS)
· Comfortable extracting, formatting, validating and analyzing data sets to ensure accurate sales crediting, including advanced skills in Excel
· Exceptional interpersonal, collaboration and communication skills required to work with different levels of business leadership and functional teams
· Highly tuned communication, negotiation and conflict resolution skills
Behavioral and Interpersonal:
Valid through: 4/20/2021