Palo Alto Networks Global Systems Integrator (GSI) organization is a strategic pillar for the organization's continued growth and we are looking for a dynamic leader that thrives in a fast-paced working environment and who can play an integral role in driving Palo Alto Networks relationships within the GSI community.
Your success as GSI Alliance Business Manager, NTT Americas will span the creation and execution of localized business plans with NTT and measured primarily on the joint business executed with each designated partner. Do have experience of working at all levels of large strategic partner organizations, plus possess high discernment and approach to develop partnerships based on the long term, "outcome where everybody wins strategy? If so, we want you!Your Impact
- Develop and execute regional joint business plans which drive all aspects of the NTT relationship including sales and pipeline development, executive interlocks, business development, enablement, certification plans, and partner marketing
- Drive joint sales pursuit activities pursuant to the successful attainment against a given sales target, working with the Palo Alto Networks sales organization.
- Present and promote Palo Alto Networks value proposition and capabilities, enabling NTT to build a profitable Palo Alto Networks business
- Develop and complete capacity plans to assure NTT is well positioned to deliver successful customer implementations
- Regular communication across the region, which promotes the success of the partnership with NTT
- Lead regular business performance/relationship reviews with senior management
- Build and maintain activity and performance reports and dashboards