You will be responsible for ensuring program compliance at the umbrella contract level to include timely completion of required program reporting, maintaining customer relationships, educating and assisting sales, in addition to assisting the account teams and project managers with task order proposals. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
• Serves as primary point of contact with the procuring agency as well as internal departments concerning specific questions, issues, and data calls related to the GSA Schedules and GWACs.
• Administers contracts to include preparation of modifications (eg, adding products and/or SINs) to the GSA Schedules
• Meets contractual reporting requirements in a timely manner (e.g. IFF, CAV, Subcontracting, etc).
• Works with contracts and other department staff to support compliance of GSA Schedule and GWAC terms and conditions.
• Primary point of contact for GSA Schedule/GWAC audits. Responsible for preparation and support of GSA Schedule/GWAC reviews and audits (e.g. CAV, CAF, IG).
• Reviews complex solicitations; Participates and contributes in proposal strategy sessions to include pricing narratives, risk assessments, and proposal submissions.
• Reviews and provides guidance and support for task order proposals under the GSA Schedules and GWACs.
• Liaison with internal customers (PMs, Accounting, Program Control/Finance, etc.) to communicate information regarding contract changes and other relevant data.
• Collaborates with legal, finance and business team disciplines for resolution of contract issues and disputes.
• Attends GSA and GWAC related industry meetings, Program Management Review Meetings (PMR), conferences, trainings or participates in organizations to further enhance knowledge of Government Procurement processes or that may have an impact on how we conduct business in the Government marketplace.
• Work collaboratively with Contracts, Legal Counsel, Subcontracts and Purchasing to ensure adequate internal controls are present to ensure compliance.
• Participate in special projects as required.
• Bachelors in related field and 7-9 years relevant work experience in field
• Must have excellent customer service skills and the ability to communicate effectively with a variety of internal and external customers at all levels
• Ability to multi-task in a fast paced environment
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills
• Strong familiarity with GSA Schedules, GWACs, IDIQs, and Firm Fixed Price Contracts
• Ability to work independently under minimal guidance and meet deadlines that require quick turnaround
• Demonstrated ability to perform analysis, use discretion and make sound decisions
• Strong organizational, reading comprehension and problem resolution skills
• Working knowledge of GSA Schedule terms and conditions
• Working knowledge of FAR and DFARs
• Demonstrates proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel, and Adobe including editing functions; and MS SharePoint
• 3-5 years of GSA Schedule/GWAC Contract Administration experience to include:
• In-depth knowledge and execution of GSA Schedules' compliance requirements
• Interacting with GSA PCO, ACO and IOAs
• Preparation for and negotiation of option year renewals
• Addition of software products to GSA Schedules
• Negotiation of Contractor Teaming Agreements (CTAs)
Paralegal or Contract Administrator/Manager certificate/education a plus
Experience in software sales and licensing, managed services, and professional services
Ability to adapt to constantly changing priorities and in managing a wide variety of projects a plus
Ability to demonstrate initiative, accountability and leadership a plus
Minimal travel required.