$80K — $100K *
You will help us create advanced technologies for ensuring security and resiliency of next-generation mission-critical systems relevant to National Security. You will study, develop, and prototype new technologies in secure computing, storage, and communication areas, and ultimately the transfer of such technologies to real-world use cases.
• PhD degree in Computer Security, System Engineering, Computer Science, Software Engineering, Computer Engineering, Electrical Engineering, or related fields
• In lieu of PhD, a Master’s degree with 5 or more years of relevant experience will be considered.
• Deep knowledge and extensive experience in one or more of the following:
o Architecture, analysis, design, implementation, and measurement of secure sub-systems and systems.
o Academic or professional research experience and/or publications in the areas of computer security, resiliency, and/or cryptography.
o Analysis, modeling, design, development, testing, and verification of embedded and/or hardware systems.
o Design, analysis, verification, and implementation of cryptographic algorithms and protocols.
o Knowledge of computer security / cryptography related government and industry standards.
• The passion to convert vision into reality, excellent work ethic, and effective communication skills are essential.
• Threat modeling and security requirements analysis.
• System engineering. Computer and software security. Familiarity with or interest in secure programming. Multi-core/multi-thread computing.
• Cloud computing technologies, virtualization, cloud security, Web services, advanced database technologies, and automation techniques.
• Operating system internals, OS-level middleware, distributed systems, and network protocols. Data-structures, state-machines, and algorithms.
• Design/development in Rust, C/C++, Java, Python; familiarity with the software development lifecycle, including design, documentation, and testing.
• Embedded and hardware systems security, Real-time systems security, Industrial Control Systems (ICS)/SCADA
• Advanced and applied cryptography, security protocols, such as Multi-Party Computation
• Moving target defense techniques: Dynamic Runtime Environment, Networks, Platforms, Software, and Data
• Embedded systems, processor, and microelectronics design lifecycle, fab, and verification (FPGA and/or ASIC)
• Communication protocols at chip, board, and system levels. Co-design and integration of software and hardware, IP cores, sensors, system-on-chip design and verification.
Valid through: 12/1/2020
$80K — $100K
5 days ago
$150K — $200K
6 days ago
$80K — $110K