A Day In The Life Typically Includes:
• Work cross-functionally with GP’s commercial teams and manufacturing
facilities in order to develop innovative value added packaging solutions.
• Achieve and exceed growth objectives with attention given to budgets,
profitability, operational excellence, cost containment and profit improvement.
• Interact with key marketing, engineering, design and supply chain personnel as
the coordinator for all structural and graphic design projects.
• Manage the implementation of projects throughout the operational supply
chain to include engagement with box plant leadership and GP supply chain
• Travel to customer locations to identify and implement supply chain
• Work with cross-functional teams to define key account strategies, including
needs assessment, product development and innovation, operational excellence
and internal asset strategy.
What You Will Need:
• At least 5years of business, sales, marketing, or product/brand management experience (experience must include developing new business through prospecting as well as managing/developing a sales pipeline)
• Ability to travel up to 40% some overnight stays required
• Experience with Office, Excel, Word
• Project managementexperience
What Will Put You Ahead?
• Corrugated packaging experience
• Design and graphics experience
• Technicalexperiencewith carton erecting equipment
Why Work For GP?
- A culture that places top priority on integrity and compliance
- Opportunity for career growth at one of the largest, financially stable companies in the world
- Encouragement to challenge the status quo and share knowledge
- Responsibilities and rewards based on contributions
- Continued company growth due to reinvesting 90% of our earnings
- Competitive pay and benefits that help you manage your personal and financialwellness