$200K - $250K(Ladders Estimates)
49235BRThis role will serve as the leader in moving forward our growth marketing efforts from a product perspective. Heavy use of A/B testing and experimentation will happen on a daily basis and being able to evaluate and turn those results into new features and best practices is a must. Working in congress with the product team, this role will also manage any product features directly related to marketing such as referral programs, loyalty programs and sharing functions - writing requirements and developing a strong point-of-view on the space.
If you are someone who is analytical and creative and obsessed with optimizing experiences to drive growth while working with both product and marketing teams, this is a great role for you.
● 7+ years of experience in a product management, product marketing or digital marketing role
● Direct and demonstrable experience in optimizing web and mobile products for engagement, activation and conversion
● Demonstrated experience in Confluence, JIRA, Trello and other project management tools
● Strong knowledge of content management systems (CMS), HTML/CSS, web analytics platforms, SEO best practices and agile methodologies
● Experience in defining business requirements for product features. Ability to build collaborative relationships with a diverse range of cross-functional partners and a demonstrated ability to influence at multiple levels of the organization.
● Experience integrating and managing third-party products and vendors, writing requirements for developers and leading the ongoing maintenance of new growth products
● Experience in working with art directors, graphic designers and copywriters for creative production
● Strong experience in AB/multivariate testing with an ability to effectively turn reporting and analysis in to insights and strategies and set experimentation requirements
● Strong analytical skills, comfortable with audience segmentation, thinking through the customer journey, and developing business requirements based on customer insights.
● Ability to work in an ever changing fast paced environment with technical know-how and comfort working with acquisition marketing teams.
● Strong executor and problem solver, who can be resourceful and creative. Start up mentality with a strong level of independence and efficiency
● Knowledgeable on acquisition best practices, technologies, and trends
● Bachelor's degree required
Valid Through: 2019-8-15