The role of the Growth Operations & Systems Lead is to support our marketing operations strategy through system enablement and optimization, roadmap and project management and data and reporting. This role will focus on accelerating the company's growth trajectory and optimizing existing Marketing & Sales Operations.
- Oversees Marketing system & tool architecture, relevant codebase, data schemas/table organization, 3rd party integrations and more.
- Acts as the main stakeholder of Marketing Operations systems and tools builds including the creation/optimization of workflows, custom fields, list segmentation, landing page and form creation, reporting/dashboards and data flow management
- Brings a data centric mentality to their work and drives solid data point of view on system architecture, data tables/schemas and data management through our techstack
- Acts as Growth Ops roadmap stakeholder for Marketing projects, timelines and deadlines
- Empowers team to successfully prioritize and manage scrum sprints for native system optimization
- Applies a solid understanding of marketing business processes and channels within a B2C company
- Develops department-specific solutions to drive marketing success throughout our org and company with relevant Marketing stakeholders
- Ability to effectively work and communicate cross-functionally on projects with teams such as product, engineering, sales, design, compliance, etc.
- Updates and maintains system documentation and
- Upholds system integrity and implementation of system and operational best practices
- Brings a mature testing mentality to the role and history of implementing successful results
- Monitors production risks and areas for improvement within our systems on a recurring basis
- Acts as the gatekeeper to our Marketing systems & tools licenses and permissioning to ensure organization's data integrity, compliance requirements and system agreements are being upheld
- 3+ years experience in Marketing Operations or related experience in a tech high-growth environment.
- Extensive experience with Marketo required; other ESP's a plus.
- Experience with 3rd party tools such as Splash, Go to Webinar, Zapier, etc..
- Excellent Microsoft Excel and analytical skills required
- Experience with project management systems (Jira, Asana, etc.)
- Experience managing a marketing operations/business development team required.
- You are tactical and know how to get things done quickly and efficiently.
- You have worked alongside a team of B2C-focused marketing professionals in a rapidly changing environment.
- You are familiar with how data schemas and relational databases are organized as tied to systems architecture. Experience with Sequel a plus.
- Excellent organizational skills, ability to juggle complex multiple tasks and priorities
- Excellent communication skills and ability to manage complex projects with many cross-functional stakeholders
- Bachelor's Degree