Growth is a lean team responsible for overseeing acquisition channels across all product lines and growth strategy for Bungalow. You will own Bungalow’s current marketing channels and be responsible to constantly push to find new channels, expanding our current reach, and optimizing performance of each channel. You will help drive Customer Acquisition Cost (CAC) across multiple marketing channels to meet our new customer acquisition goals, while optimizing for high quality customers and maximizing ROI based on our budget. You will be working with cross functional partners on Finance, Product, Design, and Analytics to build financial forecasting, develop hard-working creative assets, and build tools & dashboarding to better analyze performance. In addition to acquiring and retaining customers to our core marketplace business, you’ll also be responsible for finding successful channels to increase adoption of new products/verticals and launch in new markets.
What you will bring:
- Test into new channels and technology to identify incremental audiences to accelerate growth 10x
- Partner with Product to manage an experimentation roadmap to optimize performance including A/B creative tests, incremental tests, and spend scaling tests
- Optimizing current channel performance
- Create behavioral and demographic segmentation to support automated nurture and lead scoring initiatives
- Monitor and consistently improve lead source tracking, lead scoring and lead flow
- Integrate new tools and processes into our existing martech stack to drive optimization and automation
- Collaborate with marketing counterparts to develop scalable program templates/frameworks and implement within marketing systems
- Ensure campaigns are operationalized in a manner that enables performance tracking and analysisBuild and maintain analytics and systems to measure performance
- Drive budget recommendations across all marketing channels
- Partner with Consultants/Agencies to optimize marketing budget in effort to hit aggressive growth targets in a cost-effective manner
- Maintain and monitor key metrics across channels including New Customers, LTV, and CAC
- You’re a results-oriented and data-driven marketer that is highly analytical and view A/B testing, optimizing customer acquisition costs, and analyzing campaign performance among your core competencies.
- You thrive in ambiguity. A fast paced, constantly changing, startup environment is for you.
- You have a bias to action to achieve success in a fast moving environment.
- You are an innate problem solver. You love to think outside the box and are happiest when you have new challenges to solve.
- You can easily zoom in and out on a problem. You love coming up with strategic ideas but are just as excited to roll up your sleeves and execute. No job is too big or small.
- You have a data first mindset. You let data win arguments, and you’re comfortable pulling your own data in SQL or modeling in Excel.
- You are influential. You have experience building consensus among multiple stakeholders in an entrepreneurial, high-expectation environment.
- You are a great teammate. Your peers, managers, and reports are excited to partner with you.
- You are a player/coach. Willing to do whatever it takes, but also have the ability to hire an awesome team.
- You have a winning mindset. You take ownership and do what it takes to win, no matter what.
- Deep familiarity with CPA, CPC, CPM, and LTV
- Highly proficient in Excel / Google Sheets, as well as a strong grasp of funnel analytics, A/B testing, and metrics driven performance marketing
- 5+ years of related performance marketing and/or consulting experience
- You have experience starting or scaling a successful startup.
- You have a demonstrated interest in real estate, and marketplaces.