DataCamp is building the best platform to learn and teach data skills. We create technology for personalized learning experiences and bring the power of data fluency to millions of people around the world. Our learners get real hands-on experience by completing self-paced, interactive data science courses, practice, and projects from the best instructors in the world, right in the browser.
We are an international team with backgrounds in education, data science, design, psychology, biology, linguistics, engineering and more. We are united by our passion for impacting the future of education.
About the Role
The Growth Marketing Partnerships Manager will own DataCamp's affiliate program, manage relationships with other sponsored sites, and explore new growth opportunities. The role is part of the B2C Acquisition team, reporting to the Head of Acquisition, and is the primary point of contact with 3rd parties that drive new users to the website. Partnerships (along with paid media and SEO), is one of the three pillars of growth for the B2C team.
- Manage and grow the affiliate program and other partnerships, by optimizing conversions per partner and total number of partners, and maximizing ROI.
- Evaluate and improve the affiliates platform and processes currently in place.
- Proactively identify new growth opportunities (partners/channels/platforms) by assessing potential audience size & quality, expected CPA, implementation effort, and brand compatibility.
- Continuously test and optimize strategies and tactics across the partner portfolio.
- Manage relationships with authors and influencers in the data science community, with the goal of generating SEO-friendly articles and SEO-friendly backlinks.
- Manage reporting and budgets across the affiliate program and other partnerships, and share results and insights with the team
What we're looking for
- 3+ years of marketing, affiliate program, or partnership management experience
- Growth mindset: evaluate all initiatives through the lens of customer acquisition, quantifiable goals, and revenue potential (Nice to have - familiar with growth jargon: optimize for CAC, LTV, CPA, CPM, CPC, CVR)
- Marketing mindset: customer-first mentality, and someone who, before anything, answers questions like who is the target audience, and how can we communicate the right message, at the right time, in the right way
- Partnership management: experience establishing and growing mutually productive partnerships, through strong interpersonal and relationship building skills
- Strong project management/organizational skills and attention to detail
- Self starter with a strong sense of ownership and accountability
- Nice to have: experience managing an affiliate program
What's in it for you?
- Learning and development. We encourage continued education through a conference budget and external training.
- Full health coverage for you and your family (DataCamp pays 100% of your premiums)
- Flexible working hours and unlimited PTO
- International company retreats
- Work with a great team (everyone says this, but we're serious—we're pretty great)
DataCamp is an equal opportunity employer. We're making Data Science accessible worldwide and are committed to building a global team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills as well as creating an inclusive environment for all employees.