YouTube Marketing's mission is to know our users, and to connect them to the magic of our products and creators. We make YouTube successful by shaping people's perceptions of YouTube and inspiring them to engage with us. We're also responsible for all of YouTube's marketing activities to consumers, creators, and key opinion influencers.
The Growth team focuses on strategies and tactics across the entire user funnel to acquire and retain users. As a Growth Marketing Manager, you will be responsible for shaping and executing growth strategies for YouTube's Short Form Video, as well as other ad supported business areas. You will work closely with peers in YouTube Marketing and cross-functional stakeholders in Product Management, UX, Data Science, and Engineering.
With the existing viewership of YouTube, you'll find a huge opportunity to reach users in the right context with the right message on our platform while also ensuring strategic direction and learnings are integrated into off-platform channels.
You will be well versed with growth processes, tactics, and best practices. You will care deeply about how our business grows and how our users behave, and apply these insights to develop innovative, high impact growth strategies.
At YouTube, we believe that everyone deserves to have a voice, and that the world is a better place when we listen, share, and build community through our stories. We work together to give everyone the power to share their story, explore what they love, and connect with one another in the process. Working at the intersection of cutting-edge technology and boundless creativity, we move at the speed of culture with a shared goal to show people the world. We explore new ideas, solve real problems, and have fun - and we do it all together.
- 7 years of relevant work experience in marketing, growth, or related functions.
- 2 years of business-to-consumer growth experience across marketing and/or product.
- Experience using quantitative and qualitative insights to inform growth strategy, roadmap, prioritization etc.
- Experience growing a new product.
- Experience leading and developing a growth team.
- Experience developing relationships and working collaboratively with multiple cross-functional partners.
- Effective spreadsheet modeling, basic SQL. Effective communication skills and ability to drive discussions and presentations at all levels of the organization.
- Excellent process and project management skills with the ability to set goals, maintain a growth tracker and systematically prioritize growth initiatives.
- Excellent structured thinking and business judgment.
- Manage the growth strategy for YouTube Short Form Video and other product areas, in partnership with cross-functional Marketing, Product, UX, Data Science, and Engineering teams. - Lead and manage the growth process across the stages: evaluate, ideate, experiment, scale, measure, iterate. - Use quantitative and qualitative user insights to inform the growth roadmap. - Optimize product funnels and marketing campaigns to reach growth goals. - Influence and collaborate with cross-functional teams, including international marketing teams, and gain alignment on key growth opportunities.