Growth Marketing Manager
Demand Generation San Jose, California
Sage Intacct is looking for a detail-oriented, energetic marketing professional to join our Growth Marketing team. Reporting to the Director of Growth Marketing & Analytics, the Growth Marketing Manager will lead our ABM strategy leveraging a robust Marketing technology stack, with constant analysis of end-to-end funnel measurement to build sales pipeline required to meet our company's objectives.
This position demands passion for analytics combined with a desire to drive sales pipeline to meet our aggressive corporate growth targets. The Growth Marketing Manager will not only be required to think on a strategic level with executive leadership but also be hands-on in driving ABM tactics. This person will be responsible for: inbound marketing, website operations, team administration, budget management, and reporting.
- Plan and execute ABM strategies across multiple channels to reach weekly lead targets by geography and sales team.
- Drive new customer acquisition via metrics-driven engagement tactics.
- Collaborate with the Demand Generation team to adopt a cohesive digital experience for the inbound prospects.
- Optimize usage of all engagement related to the Sage Intacct Marketing technology stack.
- Manage, track, report and present analysis of key KPI's to monitor ROI and uncover areas for improvement.
- Maintain strong relationship with sales team for ABM execution alignment.
- 5+ years Marketing experience and program management in B2B.
- A love of data and can analyze a marketing funnel; you can identify and size different growth opportunities and the various ways to meet them.
- The ability to think strategically and develop comprehensive, data-driven marketing plans.
- Ability and interest in hands-on work and being closely engaged in all levels of marketing execution from implementation to strategy.
- Strong growth track record, with samples and results of past campaigns.
- Knowledge of HTML, CSS, Google Analytics, Photoshop, Marketo, Salesforce.
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Excel, and a passion for analytics.
- Experience in B2B marketing, with exposure to both small & medium-size businesses.
- Experience in ABM a plus.
- Strong quantitative thinker with the ability to build and interpret models.
- Excellent written and verbal communications skills.
- Strong organizational skills and ability to meet deadlines in a fast-paced environment.
- Bachelor's degree required.