This role is a unique opportunity for a highly motivated marketing leader to drive GTM initiatives to rapidly scale QuickBooks Live Bookkeeping, one of the newest offerings in the QuickBooks ecosystem. We are looking for a forward thinking, self-starter, who has solid experience in identifying synergies across teams and bringing them together to multiply value delivered to our customers.
What you'll bring
- 4+ years of product marketing, digital marketing, or lifecycle marketing experience including launching and scaling new offerings.
- Self-starter attitude who enjoys structuring and tackling complex and poorly defined problems.
- Deep experience partnering with sales, product, design, analytics, and utilizing customer insights to influence the direction of the product roadmap.
- Strong data analytics skills, with experience in hypothesis driven testing, test result analysis and making recommendations.
- Qualitative and quantitative research and testing experience. Must be comfortable partnering with research teams to design, implement and field both qualitative interviews and broader quantitative studies.
- Excellent verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills
- BA/BS required, MBA preferred
How you will lead
- Lead or co-lead strategic growth initiatives and discrete projects. Develop clear action plans. Define relevant success metrics and targets. Manage timelines and process.
- Collaborate closely with sales, marketing channels, product management, analytics, and design teams to create seamless customer experiences that move sales leads through the purchase funnel.
- Identify growth opportunities in the sales funnel. Articulate actionable recommendations that drive business impact. Proactively identify roadblocks and suggest alternative solutions, making convincing arguments to inform business decisions.
- Propose test hypotheses based on insights that drive positive business outcomes. Establish metrics for success, interpret A/B test results, and drive improvements.
- Develop clear messaging and creative briefs that translate customer insights into impactful benefits and reasons to believe. Evaluate copy and creative execution and provide constructive feedback to design teams.
- Gather and analyze competitive intelligence to support decision making and strategic direction of connections across the Intuit ecosystem.