ABOUT TRUEBILL 🔮
As a Y Combinator top company, Truebill’s mission is to improve the financial health of millions by transforming the way people manage their expenses and grow their net worth. Through finding and canceling unnecessary subscriptions, lowering bills, and securing refunds, we save our members hundreds a year while helping them regain control over their finances.
We just announced a $17 million Series-C round of funding and have over 1 million users and counting. We are now looking to scale our all-star team in both San Francisco and the Washington, DC area. Come join the fun! 😃
ABOUT THE ROLE 🤹
Reporting to our VP of Growth, you will be spearheading data driven offline acquisition that efficiently brings in quality users. Gaining a deep understanding of our product market fit and identifying best offline opportunities, you will create a testing gameplan. In collaboration with data and creative teams as well as agencies, you will execute flawlessly, measure and report results and enhance our offline media buying strategy with each learning. Joining a lean team of digital media buyers and creative experts, you will be expected to further accelerate our velocity. 🚀
Specifically, you will:
- Find the best offline media buying opportunities for Truebill, explore measurement tactics, initiate tests, report on learnings, and craft a long term offline strategy backed by data.
- Take over the existing TV media buying process. Diving deep into creative/network and demographic learnings and working with our media buying agency, you will help us scale spend while improving efficiency.
- Working with our agency, test and unlock OTT traffic at efficiency.
- Create podcast, radio, direct mail, and OOH testing backlogs, help us identify best measurement tools and partners, and start executing.
- Be hyper focused on tasks at hand, being on top of performance details on the channels you own down to the creative/copy level.
- Get into an agile and iterative cycle of hypothesize, test, and learn to uncover and unlock campaigns’ growth levers (target audience, creative/copy, etc).
- Take initiative in supporting new offline channels as the company further diversifies its marketing mix.
- Share insights across department, and contribute to overall UA strategy, creative development, and best practices; making our world-class performance marketing team even stronger. 💪
ABOUT YOU 🦄
- 4+ years experience managing and scaling offline acquisition channels (with demonstrated results) including TV, podcasts, radio, direct mail and OOH.
- Results driven with a meticulous eye for details, you are obsessed with optimizing campaigns and the word “offline” doesn’t equate with “unmeasured” for you. You will slice and dice data and figure out best shows/audiences/creatives/copies that resonate with our users the most .Your alter-ego lives on the efficient-frontier.
- Well versed in digital and offline attribution tactics and how each can impact the other. Able to brainstorm with a room full of data scientists on best ways to attribute offline users from a variety of sources.
- Self starter, that is naturally curious, with a deep need to understand the underlying rules governing platforms in order to understand how to manipulate and beat the system.
- Asks themselves pivotal questions, and turn to existing data or launch experiments to answer them.
- Empathetic, and can feel how creative or copy elements can potentially impact a user and impact their downstream behavior and ultimately ROAS.
- Equally comfortable ideating ad concepts and querying a SQL database. Advanced knowledge of SQL a big plus.
Oh, and most importantly, you are ready for one hell of a challenge. In your next role, a stroll through Golden Gate Park doesn’t excite you. You are looking to summit Everest.
WE OFFER 💫
- Health, Dental & Vision Plans
- Competitive Pay
- Matching 401k
- Unlimited PTO
- Lunch daily
- Snacks, Kombucha & Coffee on tap
- Commuter benefits
Truebill, Inc. is an Affirmative Action and Equal Opportunity Employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, or protected veteran status and will not be discriminated against on the basis of disability.
Pursuant to the San Francisco Fair Chance Ordinance, we will consider for employment qualified applicants with arrest and conviction records.