$100K — $150K *
At Goose Insurance, our mission is to offer simple, affordable and relevant insurance products through best of breed mobile-first self-serve platforms.
We hatched our plan to offer the best rates on travel insurance in 2017. Since then, we’ve grown the nest a bit, and we now offer Travel Insurance, Life Insurance, Cancer Insurance, and more in Canada as well as the United States. The Goose app enables customers to purchase policies in less than 60 seconds on their smartphones, with only 3 simple steps.
We are seeking a passionate B2C growth marketer that thrives in a fast-faced environment and is energized by tackling challenges and driving results. As a member of the Growth and Marketing team, you will be responsible for the full funnel. You will be building and executing on our growth marketing plans with the focus on acquisition and retention. You will be supporting all of our -go-to-market efforts and be a major player in the company’s growth efforts.
Working remotely from a location of your choosing, you are the first and main point of contact for both potential and existing customers. As such, you have many important responsibilities, including:
• Manage user acquisition campaigns across all paid channels with the focus on meeting customer acquisition cost, ROAS, revenue goals, and LTV.
• Drive experimentation on new channels as well as testing and optimization of existing ones.
• Collaborate with the design team to ensure we deliver consistent messaging.
• Build and execute on cross-channel nurture campaigns to convert leads into paying customers.
• Work closely with cross functional teams including Product to provide visibility into marketing initiatives and optimize for better conversions.
• Be obsessed about measurement, attribution, and data!
• 3+ years of proven B2C performance marketing experience.
• Proven track record of managing large budgets ($300K+).
• Proven experience with Google UAC, Search (SEO & SEM), Facebook, Snapchat, Pinterest, and other paid channels.
• Experience managing marketing automation campaigns, including the experience of mapping customer segments and targeting messaging across multiple channels.
• Strong analytical skills.
• Creative thinker.
• Not afraid to try new things.
• At least 3 years of experience working in a growth marketing function.
• Experience with multiple acquisition channels, AB testing, creative testing, and automation.
• Experience in B2C, mobile apps preferred.
• Experience in both US and Canadian markets.
• Previous experience in Fintech preferred.
• Startup experience willing to roll up your sleeves.
Goose tailors your compensation and benefits in the same way it tailors policies for its customers. Your very competitive compensation and benefits plan includes:
• Competitive Salary
• 3-weeks of vacation to start.
• Extended benefits program.
• Employee Stock options.
• In-house training as well as relevant external training, both paid by Goose.
If you are interested in this position, please apply with your resume and cover letter.
Valid through: 1/26/2022