Lennar is looking for a Growth Manager for Paid Social to help build a world-class Paid Social Media team and manage Lennar’s Social budgets across 38 divisions nationally.
Ideal candidate is the rare mix of strategic, creative, and analytical with the deepest level of expertise in Paid Facebook/Instagram Marketing (either in Agency or In-house).
This candidate will have a growth-oriented mindset in that they will constantly be focused on improving their skills, the results, and the team. They will also have strong organizational skills and thrive at creating order out of complexity.
- Develop Paid Social Media Strategy in partnership with Regional Divisions
- Manage a team of Paid Media specialists, oversee execution and be accountable for pacing, forecasting, and budget management across all Social channels
- Evaluate budget allocation across channels and campaigns
- Lead testing of new creative, targeting, beta features, and landing pages in order to continually improve key metrics (leads, cost-per-lead)
- Work with Creative and Design teams to develop new creative concepts
- Stay up to date on trends in all things paid social: new channels, targeting abilities, creative strategies, etc.
- Generate weekly reporting for all major metrics, goals tracking and other paid search initiatives
- Daily point of contact for stakeholders across Lennar’s divisions on all Social media-related workstreams
Education and Experience Requirements:
- Bachelor Degree required, MBA/MS preferred.
- 5-7 years digital marketing experience in either in-house brands or agencies
- 5+ years hands-on experience managing Paid Social campaigns
- Experience managing direct reports and large cross-functional teams
- Deep domain expertise in ad product suites incl. Facebook, Pinterest, Linkedin, and Ad tech
- Strong communication skills and executive presence. Effective presenter and collaborator; Able to articulate the role within larger digital marketing ecosystem
- Able to think strategically, prioritize, identify and resolve problems in a complex dynamic environment
- Advanced Microsoft Excel knowledge and strong analytical capabilities; knowledge in SQL preferred
- Expert on today’s paid marketing landscape as well as across digital ad technology; remains up to speed on new in-platform betas and testing opportunities
- Deep knowledge of audience segmentation, 1st, 2nd and 3rd party data sources
- Display strong project management skills to effectively prioritize standard tasks, test activations, team bandwidth and overall deliverables