Growth Equity Associate / Analyst
Susquehanna Growth Equity (SGE) is a leading technology-focused venture capital and growth equity fund. We focus on high growth software, internet, information services and technology-enabled businesses with $5-75m of revenue. SGE is very active – having deployed nearly $1bn of capital into 37 companies in the US, EU and Israel over the past 11 years, realizing top-decile returns. We are focused on finding great companies and supporting their growth. We pride ourselves on having a great work environment, which is friendly, dynamic, fast-paced and technology-focused.
As an analyst/associate, you will be a full member of our investment team, working closely with senior deal professionals at every stage of the investment process: sourcing new investments, performing due diligence and working with portfolio companies. You will evaluate technologyinvestments across a range of vertical and geographic markets, network with CEOs and executives, build financial models and develop investment theses. This position represents a unique opportunity for a highly-motivated individual to take on a wide set of responsibilities and make a significant impact in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial environment.
- Identify, contact and structure investments in the best technology companies in the world
- Deal sourcing, due diligence and on-going portfolio support
- Assist in review of potential new investments, including research into new markets and industry trends, financial modeling, returns analysis and company valuation
- Develop presentation materials for the firm, portfolio companies and management teams at prospective companies
- Represent SGE at industry conferences around the United States
- Travel with senior members of the firm to meet with CEOs and management teams at prospective companies across the US and Europe
What we’re looking for
- 1-3 years of experience at a management consulting firm, investment bank or software company; prior experience with a VC or growth equity firm a plus but not expected
- Superior work ethic, strong desire to learn, uncompromising attention to detail
- A love for technology and/or entrepreneurship
- Excellent analytical and organizational skills
- Outgoing personality and a team player who is willing to proactively market SGE.
Requisition ID 2017-3242