The Group Vice President, Client Services is responsible for providing both strategic and tactical leadership for a portfolio of business totaling $20+MM. They serve as the senior partner and confidant for clients as well as internal cross-disciplinary teams to ensure quality of relationship and work product.
The GVP Client Services will manage a team who are responsible for day-to-day account operations and relationship management. They consistently demonstrate excellent team management skills and operational/business management capabilities in order to drive successful engagements.
They’re passionate about the digital space, creative work and developing amazing user branded experiences.
What we’d like to see:
- Experience with overall account management, account growth, and leadership of cross-functional teams to develop approaches and targets that meet the business goals of our clients.
- The ability to develop overall engagement strategy and work with department heads, discipline leads and project teams to execute plans.
- Constant work to expand contacts with key client executives and maintain strong post-engagement relationships introducing new opportunities accordingly. The end goal is growing/developing long-term DAOR relationships.
- Management of profitability; working with EDs to develop and negotiate statements of work, and ensuring the work is delivered on budget.
- Ability to identify needs that the client may not recognize and ensure that approaches and solutions are linked to objectives and future needs.
- Consistently manage client expectations, ensure delivery of the highest quality service, and solicit and act on client feedback.
- Experience working with engagement teams to ensure account work is projected accurately and effectively and efficiently planned and staffed with all deliverables are prioritized accordingly.
- Leading strategic development of new business pitches from RFP response to closing accounts including MSA and contract negotiations.
- Strong presentation, verbal and written skills as well as proven ability to develop well-positioned and thoughtful documents and presentations.
- A genuine eagerness to work with mentor, encourage and learn from a diverse and talented team.