Industry: Professional, Scientific & Technical Services•
Posted 96 days ago
This role will provide business management leadership, analysis, oversight and discipline across multiple Distribution and Fulfillment Centers at both the tactical and strategic level. Sets vision and aligns functional capabilities of the network to meet evolving demand; arms the broader business by creating value through logistics as a competitive advantage. This role can be based in any of our existing Distribution facilities across the country. Perform other duties as assigned.
• Manages the retail product lifecycle from vendor origin to store (and reverse functions including retail distribution centers, related transportation functions and all supporting operations.
• Provide strategic leadership to develop, coach, and mentor direct reports toward individual growth and performance excellence.
• Direct the financial, operational, safety and service performance of multiple Distribution and Fulfillment Centers. Lead the planning, execution and forecasting of expense budgets for all areas of responsibility, achieving performance and expense objectives
• Sets forward-looking strategy, inclusive of short and long ranging roadmaps; ensures the network’s capabilities can continually effect/Attain evolving objectives
• Sets overarching service levels and cost to serve
• Support ongoing process improvement/Six Sigma initiatives
• Innovation, quality & continuous improvement
• Regular, dependable attendance & punctuality.
• Bachelor’s degree preferred and/or equivalent experience.
• 15+ years of supply chain / logistics as an operator with a career path showing increasingly responsible roles in leadership.
• In depth knowledge of fulfillment and distribution operations, including experience with high
transaction operations and excellent skills in the areas of supply chain, inventory managements, with an emphasis on customer service.
• Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
• Outstanding communication skills necessary; ability to communicate at all levels of the organization.
• Analytical; ability to review and lead execution decisions based on statistical reports/data.
• Ability to make sound decisions and lead several processes in a fact paced environment.
• This position involves regular walking, standing, hearing, and talking.
• May occasionally involve stooping, kneeling, or crouching.
• Involves close vision, color vision, depth perception, and focus adjustment.
• Track record of working cross-functionally with a focus on merchandising, vendors, customers / stores and finance; deep experience working effectively across organizations with senior-level executives from all functions.
• Demonstrated ability to lead and inspire a team to provide industry best.
• Proven strategic leadership skills, including leading a team with a clear vision and strategy, results orientation, change catalyst, and developing people.