In this position you will:
- Able to strategically partner with executive leadership to identify key needs and build long term strategic plans and roadmaps to achieve needs. Strong strategic thinking who has experience in aligning strategic plans at the enterprise level.
- Build strong strategic relationships with the executive leadership of HR, Finance, Legal, and other shared services to ensure business needs are understood, and IS has a road map for how to deliver on these needs.
- Partner closely with the Business Applications team to ensure roadmaps are understood, and triages work to this team through the partnership with HR, Finance, Legal and other shared services that touch the administrative caregiver experience.
- Take an "experience" based view of the caregiver workflows touching administrative technologies with a focus on dramatically improving the caregiver experience with these technologies.
- Develop strategic partnerships with key vendors to accomplish organizational objectives and understand where future changes may impact IS.
- Lead a team of analysts, project managers, engineers, and others, to execute on the strategic roadmap for administrative technologies.
- Partner with leaders across Information Services to deliver on the strategic road map for Administrative services.
- Be a key member of the IS Executive Team accountable for representing the needs and vision for the administrative technologies supported by IS.
- Be the key point of contact for executive leadership for areas that touch the administrative experience of PSJH caregivers.
Above all, we are looking for a servant leader whose personal and professional background demonstrates a genuine passion for the mission and core values of Providence Health & Services. You have a style that emphasizes openness, collaboration, visibility, and connectivity. A strong, confident, results-oriented, and decisive leader with the capacity to balance the big picture and strategic perspective with a focus on operations and the details of execution. You can articulate how your work improves healthcare delivery in the communities that we serve.
- Master's Degree Computer Science, Business Management, Healthcare Technology, or related field.
- Bachelor's Degree Computer Science, Business Management, Healthcare Technology, or related field. Or equivalent education/experience
- More than 10 years' experience leading teams and partnering with operations to develop and execute long term strategic road maps and plans.
- More than 7 years' experience working with applications, reporting, and other technologies supporting administrative (business) operations for leaders.
- More than 7 years' experience working as a senior leader engaging with executive leadership to identify and understand business needs and translate them to a multi-year strategic plan.