Group Strategy Director
Our strategists create the insight-powered direction that enables brands to succeed in the connected age.
They work closely with R/GA’s media, marketing science, business consulting, technology, design and creative talents in a truly collaborative environment.
They are thought leaders who present new perspectives in the clearest, most meaningful way.
Their recommendations drive everything from creative campaigns and digital presence to innovation for brands.
Here’s what you should know if you want to be a Group Strategy Director at R/GA.
On any given day you might
- Set the future direction for one of the biggest brands in the world
- Lead discovery sprints, insight hunts and strategy development
- Develop innovative and effective campaigns, content, platforms and services
- Collaborate with account leads to guide our most senior clients towards bold and innovative solutions
- Partner with other R/GA talent to launch new strategic initiatives for the company
- Direct the talent of a team of strategists on an account, across brand, social and connections, from junior to director level
The ideal person
- A track record of breakthrough strategic direction and creative output for major brands and businesses
- An integrated thinker, who can sync up brand strategy, social media, content, communication, retail, and user experience
- A leader who can mobilize people internally and work well with senior clients
- A people manager who can inspire and nurture rising talent
- A true collaborator, comfortable working iteratively with different disciplines in a fast-moving workplace
- Well versed in today’s media and technology environment: including social platforms, mobile, data marketing, online advertising
- Intellect; fluency in social and cultural trends, technology, and marketing theory
- Experience of consultancy, business strategy, service design and innovation is an advantage
- 8+ years’ experience leading innovative strategy and developing big campaigns, platforms and innovations.