FUNCTION U.S. Bank’s Global Treasury Management (GTM) business is one of the largest providers of Payments & Cash Management solutions in United States across a diverse base of corporate, public sector, financial institutions, commercial and business banking customers. We are looking for a seasoned leader in product management to drive and oversee the international payments and receivables suite of products. The incumbent in this role will be responsible for a broad suite of international treasury management solutions that support the Corporate and Commercial Banking customer base. The Group Product Manager will develop and implement products and services aligned with Bank’s cross border product vision and strategic roadmap. Maintaining and enhancing the Bank’s market position will also be a key leadership responsibility of the incumbent. This person will have the opportunity to work with customers, sales, FX business partners, Technology & Operations, International Banking colleagues, correspondent banks, vendors, and the GTM leadership team to understand the market, identify gaps and opportunities, create economic case for resource allocations, and execute an appropriate forward looking product strategy. RESPONSIBILITIES - Design and manage all GTM International offerings including wire and ACH, foreign accounts and cash letter processing. - Work closely with the International relationship teams to keep abreast of our client's needs and developing plans to expand our options. - Develop and execute on a multi-year roadmap for international TM products. - Evaluate, validate, prototype and commercialize industry initiatives, e.g., SWIFT global payments innovation) and emerging technologies, e.g. distributed ledger, in alignment with overall GTM product development agenda. - Design and deploy go to market approach for product set to achieve revenue and market share goals. - Create stakeholder partnerships across Technology & Operations, Foreign Exchange and other areas to drive business priorities. - Ensure compliance to allrequiredinternalprocesses prior to any external commitments are made or any new initiative is moved to “go live” phase.
- An expert knowledge of the assigned business line and technical marketing skills.
- Very strong product management, design and development skills.
- Excellent knowledge of product/program development, pricing, implementation and strategic analysis.
- Excellent management, leadership and interpersonal skills.
- Advanced marketing and marketing research skills.
- Thorough knowledge of competitive market, operations and various products and services within assigned area.
- Well-developed oral and written communication skills.
- Strong financial and competitive analysis and PC skills.
- Strong managerial and verbal and written communication skills.
- 5+ years of experience in cross-border/FX payments/global clearing/correspondent banking product.
- Well-versed with the emerging international payments landscape. - Understands current market trends and client expectations/buying behavior.
- Successful track record of supporting and leading complex programs in large multi-product organizations.
- Prior experience in working on in-house and vendor supported products.
- Understands product costing, P&L management and has extensive worksheet and analytics skills.
- Prior experience in technical project management/product development.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Finance, Marketing or related field or equivalent work experience.
- Ability to travel as needed.