As a Group Product Manager, your primary responsibility will be to drive strategy and execution within our Platform Services team. This growing team runs the products that keep Evolve up and running - from the phone system that connects us to our customers, the payments systems, and our distribution platform that publishes our listings.
What you’ll do:
- Ownership of the strategy for the Evolve Platforms that keep our internal teams running, our partnerships running, and keep us connected to our customers.
- Demonstrated ability to develop a team of product managers, fostering their career growth and product management mastery.
- Roll up your sleeves and dive deep to contribute to our product output, giving you the opportunity to provide examples and mentorship opportunities to your team.
- Assists the Director of Product in creating and maintaining the product vision and strategy
What makes you a great fit:
- 5+ years of experience in Product Management with a highly technical focus (API Connectivity, payment platforms, phone systems, etc.), preferably within a high-growth environment
- Detailed knowledge of common product management techniques and the ability to coach and mentor teams of product managers
- Credibility to drive alignment from multiple product teams and business teams on company wide initiatives
- Demonstrated technical proficiency and effectiveness working closely with engineers