About the job:
- Lead a team of product managers who champion the business internally
- Advocate for our customers by keeping their needs front and center in our product, communication and selling plans
- Customer centric, creating a deep understanding of market and technology trends, competitive intelligence and key influencers.
- Own the product roadmap, creating a long term vision and delivering new products and services.
- Grow globally by building on the common needs in entertainment, but adapting to the unique demands, regulations and tastes of local markets
- Optimize our products in partnership with operations and supply chain teams to ensure we have the best value in our offerings
- Craft a vision of the future and then build a roadmap with R&D and sales to achieve those goals
- Achieve your financial results
- Drive collaborative engagements with our top customers, becoming a partner versus a supplier. Ensure that we build those partnerships to win together in the short and long term.
- Shift the business towards 'digital first', delivering leading experiences to our customers via the web. Move at the speed of electrons by moving processes and interactions online.
- Significantly shift our value proposition to solutions and services over deals and transactions. Monetize people identification beyond the physical product.
What you need:
- Desire to compete and win
- 7-10 years of relevant product management or related experience
- Always ready for a great road trip
- Bachelor's degree
- Engaging communicator and presenter/ English fluency
Desired Knowledge, Skills & Abilities:
- MBA a plus
- Multi-lingual a plus
- Complete insurance coverage starting on first day of employment -- medical, dental, vision, life
- 401(k) with company match
- Tuition reimbursement
- Bonus opportunity
- Vacation and Holiday pay