LinkedIn was built to help professionals achieve more in their careers, and every day millions of people use our products to make connections, discover opportunities and gain insights. Our global reach means we get to make a direct impact on the world’s workforce in ways noother company can. We’re much more than adigital resume - we transform lives through innovative products andtechnology.
Searching for your dream job? AtLinkedIn, we strive to help our employees find passion and purpose. Join us in changing the way the world works.
We are looking for a Group Product Manager to join our Product Management team in building innovative products that professionals don’t just use, but love. Our product management team here atLinkedIn is motivated by releasing products that “wow” users, pushing the boundaries of what’s possible and making those around them more productive and successful. You will beresponsiblefor designing, creating and launching features used by millions of people every day.
- Understand and lead analyses of the competitive environment, customers and product metrics to determine the right set of features to drive engagement and usage on LinkedIn
- Develop a comprehensive product and marketing roadmap to deliver on business goals
- Drive global product requirements definition, product planning and product design (including writing PRDs) of new features and enhancements
- Work cross-functionally and with the Product Development team to bring features live to the site
- Clearly communicate product benefits to our users andinternal stakeholders
- BS degree in a technology-related field
- 10+years ofexperiencein a product management or equivalent role
- MSdegree in a technology-related field
- Experience building web products with a demonstrated ability to drive product planning, development and launch
- Strong understanding of the most recent trends around consumer web usage including experience with social media
- Knowledge of the Internet, emerging web technologies and community building
- Excellent communication skills with the ability to interact with and understand technical subjects and emerging technologies and their relevance to the marketplace
- Ability to manage and lead across highly cross-functional teams
- Ability to communicate findings clearly to both technical and non-technical audiences