About the Role:
NextRoll is seeking a Group Product Manager to lead product development efforts for our core data, audience, and identity platform. These components provide the big data backbone for AdRoll Group's products that empower over 35,000 customers around the globe to do more with their data and run highly targeted cross-channel marketing strategies.
This is a dynamic and extremely cross-functional product leadership role that will work closely with engineering and product leadership, data partners, and customers to define and bring innovative data products and solutions to market. This challenging and exciting opportunity will enable you to work on groundbreaking engineering and data problems at massive scale with a hardworking, motivated, and highly-talented team.
- You will set the product roadmap and lead all product development efforts for NextRoll's data platform and data assets that amass 100TB of compressed data, 4 trillion events, and 100B real time events every single day.
- Manage a small team of data product managers (2-3 PMs), while setting the overall NextRoll data strategy and being a hands-on PM for key data initiatives. This is a player-coach role with huge potential for business impact.
- Partner with engineering & product leadership to constantly evolve and improve our data pipelines, services, and assets to drive more value for our customers across both the AdRoll and RollWorks product sets.
- Attend conferences, events, and participate in industry working groups to stay ahead of industry trends and ultimately set a winning data strategy for the business.
- Help shape data product integrations and business development partnerships to enrich and augment NextRoll's data asset portfolio.
- Talk to customers to understand their needs, and map them to data solutions and insights that empower them to run more performant campaigns and gain a better understanding of their users and market.
- Gather input and drive consensus from business and engineering stakeholders across the org, and at the executive level, to set the vision for AdRoll's data platform.
- Collaborate with a cross functional team of big data engineers, product managers, business development managers, and data science analysts to bring your product ideas and innovative new technology and data solutions to market.
- A BS in Computer Science or related technical discipline
- 5+ years of product management experience in highly technical domains
- 3+ years of experience working with and building products on top of big data pipelines and large-scale datasets
- Experience bringing data-as-a-product and/or data-as-a-service offerings to market
- Prior online advertising and/or marketing technology experience in dynamic SaaS environments (product management or related)
- Comfortable with SQL, excel, and data analysis tools and techniques
- Enjoys working cross-functionally across teams and departments
- Excellent written and verbal communication and presentation skills
- A roll up your sleeves and 'get things done' attitude
- Ability to handle multiple complex projects and priorities concurrently
- Very-nice-to-have: Knowledge of identity, DMP, and general ad tech data landscape
- Nice-to-have: Experience with data privacy, privacy by design, and/or consent standards (e.g. GDPR)
- Nice-to-have: MS or MBA in related technical or business field
- Competitive salary and equity
- Medical / Dental / Vision benefits
- Paid time off and generous holiday schedule
- The opportunity to win the coveted Golden Bagel award