VMware Cloud Services Business Unit (CSBU) is responsible for leading VMware's multi-cloud efforts with solutions spanning VMC on AWS, VMC on Dell , VCPP and all Hyperscaler solutions for VMWare on Azure , Google Cloud and others .
Are you passionate about marketing great products and solutions? Do you want to build up a new high impact business intersecting two major industry trends: increasing demand for enterprise resiliency, and easy-to-consume cloud services? If so, then Group Product Line Marketing Manager position is right for you.
This position will be responsible for the strategic GTM product marketing function; covering business strategy for the Oracle VMware solution and Google VMware Solutions and drive VMware efforts across the multi-cloud portfolio. This is an exciting opportunity to transform the customer journey from on premise and perpetual to the new multi-cloud and subscription operating business model.
Job Roles and Responsibilities
- Track record of delivering launch and marketing deliverables
- Cloud customer knowledge and judgment
- Experience in AWS, GCP or Microsoft Azure is preferred
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Credible presenter of a business value backed by technical depth
- Collaborative person in a highly matrixed environment
- Foster strong relationships with multiple cross functional business units and product teams for driving solution stacks that aggregate multiple offerings
- Engage directly with the field sales teams on enabling business value conversations with customers , strategic deal structuring and analysis and approvals framework for deal exceptions
- 10+ years of experience in Information Technology and Cloud Infrastructures, with at least 6 years of relevant work experience in Strategic Marketing areas in a Technology company
- Ability to create customer-facing presentation content independently, author detailed market research documents, and conduct pricing and packaging proposals
- Ability to analyze and synthesize large volume of data and deal with complex uncertain scenarios and incomplete information
- Ability to communicate at an executive level with compelling , clear , logical and data driven arguments
- Strong presentation and interpersonal skills, comfortable delivering presentations to large audiences on an international scale.
- Intellectual curiosity & willingness to take ownership of deliverables.
- The person must have a strong work ethic, expressing dedication to the business and pursuit of the agreed-to business agendas.
- BSCS degree or equivalent, MBA preferred.
- Top tier management consulting experience in Tech sector preferred