Group Operations Manager\
- Identify preventive and corrective maintenance for each property;
- Identify, hire and manage third party vendors to provide services including utilities, property maintenance, legal, and other services required to manage and maintain each of the properties in first class manner;
- Prepare and distribute property summary reports pertaining to facility management and operations and provide inspectionreports;
- Act as the primary tenant/store liaison, including the 24-7 emergency contact for tenants;
- Maintain vacancies in market-ready condition;
- Prepare and distribute property summary reports pertaining to monthly site activity, repairs, litigation, tenant issues, performance metrics, occupancy and leasing activity, consumer demographics, competitive changes;
- Maintain effective liabilityclaimsreporting procedures and safety programs to minimize incidents;
- Collaborate with leasing agents to optimize leasing results;
- Conduct regular property inspections.
- Provide oversight of capital expenditure projects and tenant build outs.
- Build relationships with tenants in order to retain current business
- Understanding of financial statements, leaselanguage interpretation and budgeting and forecasting.
- Implement the approved annual operating budget while adding value to the property(s) with prudent management and business decisions.
- Ensure the assigned properties are managed consistent with JLL’s Core Practices and Standards of Excellence.
- Travelrequired within a region 60-80% of the time
- Candidate must hold a B.A or B.S. degree.
- At least 5 years’ experience in retail property management/operations, multiple property responsibilitiespreferred.
- In depth understanding of financial aspects of property performance.
- Competency using Microsoft Office, navigating the internet, general use of personal computer.
- Candidate must be customer focused – dedicated to meeting the expectations and requirements of internal and external customers; act with customers in mind, establish and maintain effective relationships with customers and gain their trust and respect.
- Be able to plan and organize – establish course of action to accomplish goals, develop plans for achieving results, orchestrate multiple activities at once to accomplish goals, uses resources effectively and efficiently, measure performance against goals, evaluate results.
- Time Management - use time effectively and efficiently, concentrate efforts on a priority basis, time efficient & results oriented and successfully attends to a broader range of activities.
- Interpersonal Savvy - relates well to all kinds of people in the organization, builds appropriate rapport,