What you’ll do
The Growth Ops and Analytics team is part of a growing Magento Strategy and Growth Org, and is a highly cross-functional group which looks across the entire Magento business unit for revenue growth opportunities and operational efficiencies. As a member of the team, you will drive revenue through audience-focused experience marketing and conversion rate optimization.
- Be a subject matter guide in web marketing and conversion optimization.
- Artfully combine creative and analytical thinking to achieve revenue results.
- Focus on customer experience and map the customer journey.
- Lead and stay hands-on with multivariate testing, personalization experiments, and all things CRO.
- Drive revenue through data and hypothesis-driven roadmap development, with attention to design and brand. Own and deliver on revenue targets for the web channel across global regions
- Collaborate with Adobe Marketing leadership to build out the web marketing practice and set best-practices for the SMB and Mid-Market segments within the broader Adobe org.
- Use Data and results to streamline and develop process and generate direct business impact.
- Partner to build and lead an incredible CRO team - both its people and processes.
- Implement all facets of the CRO roadmap, including planning, idea management, testing, optimization, reporting, and forecasting; this includes: setting up and utilizing A/B tests, using web testing tools, and optimizing funnels across multiple devices and funnel entry points
- Analyze performance data and metrics, and make decisions based on the analysis.
- Compile performance and hypothesis testing reports and synthesis outcome for leadership
- Convert qualitative and quantitative data into prioritized testing and optimization roadmap
- Continually evaluate and improve the effectiveness of A/B tests through data-driven approach and KPI-driven analysis.
- Partner across the central Adobe org and Magento Product and Sales teams to assess and improve information architecture, task flows, and user scenarios for purposes of building and refining user journeys via content and messaging alignment.
- Monitor day-to-day and test-to-test activities to ensure timely completion and proper reporting.
- Minimum 10 years' experience with a focus on Web Marketing, optimization, BI, UX/UI, or CRO
- Minimum four years of Leadership and people management experience.
- Experience working with one or more Adobe suite of products – Adobe Analytics, Adobe Target, Adobe Audience Manager, Adobe Experience Manager
- Experience working with conversion optimization and testing platforms (e.g. Optimizely, Adobe Target)
- Experience leading digital marketing and technology projects
- Strong leadership, organizational, and interpersonal skills
- Extraordinary planning and project management skills